Hotel Booking & Divi Integration malfunctioning on small screens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danny Goldstein
    Participant

A booking site I created 2-3 years ago has been working as it should, both on desktops, laptops, and smartphones.
    I got a call: After you click on Book Now, it takes you to a page that lets you pick your dates, then on the bottom left there is a button “Check Availability” which takes you to a complete form with the price breakdown, total price and payment options.
    Here is the problem. On phones and Ipads. The button is still there, but you can’t see it. You can click on the bottom right corner and it will take you to the next page.
    I need to make the button VISIBLE again on Phones and IPads.
    I don’t know the code to FORCE it to show up. I even duplicated the field > One to show on desktops ONLY and the other to show on tablets and mobile only. It’s like it picked up a code telling it “Don’t display button on small screens”
    All advice and help are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Try it both on a laptop and/or mobile device.
    I turned off all my plugins, and the problem went away. I turned them back on one at a time > The problem came back when I turned [Hotel Booking & Divi Integration] plugin back on.

https://bouvierbridgervresort.com/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like there is a Divi Integration addon disabled on your site at the moment. Could you please submit a request to our support team so we will be able to log in, activate the addon and test it on your site?
    By the way, here is a style to adjust the calendar:

.datepick.datepick-multi.mphb-datepicker-turquoise td {
      padding:0 !important;
    }

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.