Hotel booking blocks not showing on gutenberg editor

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel booking blocks not showing on gutenberg editor

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JULIEN ETHEVE
    Participant

Hi There,

I see that the hotel blocks aren’t showing on the editor but they appear on the frontend. Can that be fixed because we don’t have access to options within the editor to customize and visualize things. It says there is an error and the block cannot show (accommodation lists, recent posts, many blocks can’t show up).

I use the booklium theme.

Thanks for your help

Bernhard Schiestel
    Participant

Hi Julien –
    thanks vor your answer.

I don’t use a theme from motopress.com. The site is build with the theme “peak” from themify.me. They not the the gutenberg editor. I putted the shortcode to the page and now I can add CSS to this page only and then it will show the list correctly.
    So – can you send me an CSS Code?

backend themify

Thank you for an quick answer
    Bernhard

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your question however we could not replicate the issue locally. Could you please try disabling the third-party plugins and check it helps to fix the issue? Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

JULIEN ETHEVE
    Participant

Hi,

I came here randomly in hope that someone had replied. Indeed it took several days before you came to my rescue (nevermind).

I looked at my list of plugins and remembered that “the plus addons for gutenberg” plugin had some issue despite the hope it bears. Disabling it allowed the motopress blocks to show normally, giving me access to the options on the right bar.

Thanks for your clue.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi, Julien!
    We are happy to help. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, concerns or feedback.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.