Hide booking button after clicked?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Slobodan Zdravkov
    Participant

Hi,

1. I have a problem with the booking system, the customers click many times on the book now button and the system makes many bookings as well, not just one booking as should be. How can i fix this issue?
    So no mater how many times the button is clicked i need just one booking reservation.

2. The emails from the booking system comes in junk on the admin mail and also to the customers emails – so it happens many times the client to call me and to ask why he don’t get any mail.. and i should explain to all of them to check the junk folder.
    Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Slobodan,

Thanks for your questions.

1. The plugin should not place many bookings from the same guest per single reservation. Could you please specify version of the Hotel Booking plugin installed on your site? Also specify the confirmation mode that you have enabled?

2. It is recommended to setup SMTP for better and more secure email delivery. There are various free plugins that help to configure SMTP on your WordPress site.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.