Hide Accommodation but maintain Admin calendar view

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hide Accommodation but maintain Admin calendar view

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    costaricavacation.properties
    Participant

Our business is vacation rentals, so each of our Accommodations is a different condo or home. I need a way to HIDE an Accommodation from our website view, but maintain the ability to see the calendar and add booking. One scenario where this would apply would be when an owner is planning to use their property. I’ve tried different combinations of “Status” and “Visibility” with no success.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question however I’m not sure I get it correctly. Could you please describe your request in more detail by providing some screenshots or examples to help us understand your concern?

best regards,
    J. Davis

costaricavacation.properties
    Participant

We have properties (accommodation types) that are full-time rental properties and some that are for owner use only. So we have two different types of “bookings” – rentals OR owners’ stay.

For the owner use only accommodation types, we do NOT want them to be displayed on our client-facing website. We don’t want clients to see & book when they search. BUT, on the Admin side, I want these accommodation types to have a booking calendar and be able to add bookings manually to the owner use only accommodation types.

We use the booking calendar to prepare for check-ins and need to see both types of bookings.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your clarification. I see you have mentioned that the Visibility setting did not help however I’d recommend you to try to set Status – Published and Visibility – Private. Then the admin should be able to make a booking for such a property on the front-end while other visitors will not be able to see this property.
    Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.