Header bg | Default color palette | photo legend ?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Booklium Header bg | Default color palette | photo legend ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurent
    Participant

Good morning,

1) I modified the default colors (using customize menu), but when I edit a color via a gutenberg block, the colors stil remain the default ones (with turquoise blue, yellow), the colors indicated in the palette do not appear, forcing each time to find the color code. Is this normal?

2) The theme does not display image captions by default. Is there an easy way to display them on certain photos?

3) I can’t change the background color of the header (banner with nav menu and logo), I tried to add custom css code with #masthead or .site-header but it doesn’t work

Can you help me please ?
    Laurent

Laurent
    Participant

I’ve got another thing to do :
    4) What’s the easiest way to replace default Montserrat google font. I’am simply looking to replace it with 2 other google font : 1 for all standard text, 1 for all title. So I thought going to edit style.css file from my child theme and all these lines :

body, button, input, select, optgroup, textarea {
      font-family: "Adamina", sans-serif;
    }

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-family: "Libre Baskerville", sans-serif;
    }

It’s not working. I try to put “!important” also, but still not working. But if I put something if the content of the page with advanced title block (getwid), using manually desired font, then the good font will be used for all the text (or the titles), not only for the block I noticed it.

Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Laurent,

1. This is how the default block editor from WordPress works – and I can offer our free plugin that will let you add custom colors to the palette https://wordpress.org/plugins/block-editor-colors/ thus you will not need to copy and paste the color codes all the time.
    2. It rather depend on the block or each particular element on the page. Not all the blocks/elements with images have the option to show the caption.
    3. Here is a code to add to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

#masthead.site-header {
        border-color:#303030;
    }

.site-header:before{
        background-color:#303030;
    }

You need to change color code #303030 to your custom one.

4. You need to import the needed fonts Adamina and Libre Baskerville to your theme. You may search for the posts on how to add google fonts locally to the WordPress site.

best regards,
    John Davis

Laurent
    Participant

Great ! Thank you !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.