HB Divi: Used Availability Search crashed, HB tool-collection away

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking HB Divi: Used Availability Search crashed, HB tool-collection away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Marc Borries
    Participant

Hello and thank you for your help,
    thats what I hope to find.

My first Problem is: the Availability Search (from Motopress Hotel Booking Plugin in Divi Theme) crashed. That means: the place is still on the site, but instead of fields only code. More on https://triskele-haus.de. Maybe since the update a couple day ago, but I saw it today.

The second (maybe connected) Problem is: It is not possible to insert new Hotel Booking Elements, because in the divi elements collection they vanished.

What I’have done, to solve the problem on my own: Deactivate all plugins, reinstall Divi Theme, reinstall Hotel Booking Plugin, reinstall Hotel Booking Plugin for Divi.

I pray for your help.
    Best regards,
    Marc

Shubhanshu Mohan
    Participant

Even I am facing the same problem. For the only reason I used Motopress as it has the option of divi integration. But now all are waste.

Erika young
    Participant

I am experiencing this issue as well. Can you please update with a solution?

Timo Tapaninen
    Participant

The same problem here. It’s probably because of the major Divi update last week but currently this whole Hotel Booking plugin is useless.

It would be nice to know how long it takes for them to update this. If it takes days I would have to spend hours to make some other option for booking. If they get it done today or tomorrow, I could use some “Under maintenance” page for a moment.

Marc Borries
    Participant

Hello Timo, Erika and Shubhanshu (hope this is your first name),

all equal questions in this forum ends with a note to start a request. But no update until today. Even when the answer might be “we get problem, no solution but we working on” would be nice.

So I did the same. I started a request. And hope for more.
    My request (41699). Now I`m waiting for an answer.
    Maybe you should do the same.

I´m feeling with you.
    Best wishes from Germany.

Marc Borries
    Participant

Hello to all,

I received an answer that doesn’t help me yet, but maybe you guys:

Hello M,

Thank you for reaching our technical support department.

Do you use the Divi builder with the Divi theme? If you do not it may cause such problems. You need to use Divi theme, Divi builder and Divi Hotel integration. You will have to replace all the Divi widgets with the Hotel booking shortcodes. You can find it all in Accommodation > Settings.

I use the Divi builder with the Divi theme, the divi integration and the hotel booking plugins – that is what I answered.

Maybe I didn’t understand the answer correctly. My english is not good. I have to use shortcodes?

Giovanni Langiu
    Participant

I’m having same problems here. I wrote them many time but they did not answer still. They have to realease an update of the divi integration in order to get back the widgets for sure. But the customer care is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow… I’m waiting since 3 days

Vicente Bacete
    Participant

I’m having same problems here. My ticket number 41660

Nate & Sierra Mors
    Participant

Same issue here – all Hotel Booking modules added to Divi via the Divi Integration plugin have disappeared following the Divi update, therefore now just displaying code on the frontend for accommodations. My ticket number is 41738.

Marc Borries
    Participant

Hello to all,

I received an answer that brings us some hope for more:

——-

Hello,

I’ve forwarded your request to our developers to test Hotel Booking with the current latest version of the Divi theme. We will notify you once we have any news.

——-

Hopefully
    Marc

UPR
    Participant

Same problem here!

Nate & Sierra Mors
    Participant

I received the exact same response a little while ago, as Marc. Yes, hopefully this will be resolved soon..

UPR
    Participant

Only quick fix I see at the moment is roll back to DIVI 4.9.11.
    Not ideal, but works until there is a fix from MP.

Marc Borries
    Participant

Hello to all,

I received an answer that brings us the solution.

Hello,

We are glad to inform you that the issue caused after Divi theme update has been fixed. Please update the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/mphb-divi/
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Marc Borries
    Participant

… it works.

And so for me it’s solved.

good luck and success to everyone,
    Marc (Neustrelitz, Germany)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.