Form on Call To Action box

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Feature request

I’ve experienced compatibility problems with using WordPress Call To Action plugin alongside Motopress and I need to stop using the CTA tool. I’ve been using it for “Get a free Callback” and similar offers to just capture a simple email address or phone number from visitors with a submit button. It isn’t ideal, but it does allow control of the colours etc. of a CTA response form. Ordinary forms plugins don’t provide a good enough look, no colour options, no attention grabbing icons, just text.

If only I could put a field or two (i.e. Phone Number, radio buttons for best time of day to call) and a submit button on the excellent Call To Action widget in the latest release of Motopress, I’d be very very happy.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have added your idea to our feature request list. We’ll review it and will do our best to find a solution for it. Thank you for your feedback.
    Currently you can set Icon widget, Paragraph (text) and Modal Widget next to each other creating three columns. Then style the Row background of these elements and add a form to modal widget to open it in popup.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.