Force booking 48 hours in advance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Schwartz
    Participant

Hi. I need to set something up so that the earliest a person could ever book a room is for the next day (i.e. you can never book a room for tonight). Thanks for your help.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for your question. Currently there is no option to restrict reservations in advance in X days since today. As workaround you may apply the style below to block cell of current day:

.mphb-selectable-date.datepick-today {
        pointer-events: none;
    }

best regards,
    J. Davis

Joana Lopes
    Participant

Is there a way to set a rule? I am just starting and 24h isn’t possible. I need to have the booking going through at least with 2 days in advance.

How can I configure this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Joana,

Thanks for your your request however there is not such an option yet. We’ve added it to our list of features and notify you when we have any news about this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Gerret Conover
    Participant

MOTOPRESS
    we need this now. the css method didn’t work.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gerret,

CSS code allows to restrict from the same day booking but not for 2 days in advance. We’ll update this topic when we have any news about this feature.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Catarina Pimpão
    Participant

Hello,
    Where should this piece of code be placed? Anywhere specific?
    Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Catarina

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Catarina,
    The CSS code should be added under your dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Catarina Pimpão
    Participant

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your feedback.
    I’ve added the CSS code but it is not doing anything, it is still possible to make reservations for the same day. Is there any other alternative?

Thanks in advance for your help.

best regards,
    Catarina

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Catalina,

The given above CSS code should block a cell of a current day for booking. Please, make sure to Publish the changes.
    As another workaround, you may block the needed dates manually in the Bookings tab > Booking Rules > Block Accommodation.

best regards,
    M. Evans

Paul MANDL
    Participant

Hello Mary, Hello John,

I could not get the above CSS code to work either (tried in multiple different ways) and I understand that it would prevent only same-day booking requests.

For me it’s a rather important feature request: “Don’t show availability and don’t allow reservations/bookings less than a configurable number of days/hours in advance.”

Hopefully this can be accommodated. I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you, Paul

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Paul,
    thank you for the idea. We have added this request to our feature requests list. We will notify you as soon as there any news.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello guys, I also need this and hope it is possible to say anything if this will be available soon?

thanks!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Roy,

You upvote for this feature has been added. However, we also have other requests that have more upvotes. Our developers make a decision on what features to implement based on the number of upvotes for various features.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide even an approximate time period when the requested feature will be released. In case anybody else needs this feature, feel free to leave your upvotes here.
    We will contact you as soon as this request gets released.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

[email protected]
    Participant

ok thank you for the message

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.