- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by J. Davis.
- December 2, 2016 at 2:24 am #428194Eugene RaynerParticipant
I have just upgraded from Motopress Lite to Motopress Premium
I am currently having trouble giving my footer the correct styles.
1. I need my footer to be full width – just like the rest of my website. It’s easy to apply this styling to things in motopress editor, but I cannot apply them to footer because Motopress doesn’t let me design my own footer?
2. I want my footer to have an image carousel in it (the grey bar) with a timed function that scroll through images every 5 seconds or so.
3. I want a form down the bottom – i need the background image to be full width.
I can easily build this normally but as soon as I just on WordPress, everything changes.
Thanks in advance
December 2, 2016 at 12:51 pm #428449J. DavisKeymaster
- This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Eugene Rayner.
Footer as well as header and sidebar is theme element and should be configured via theme preferences. If there is no predefined layouts for footer you should customize its style manually adding code to your theme. Or contact theme developers for assistance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.