Feature Request: Upload File Field

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eddie
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to add an “Upload File” field to the checkout fields so that customers can upload their ID?

I would like to collect my potential bookers’ ID as Airbnb (and others) require, without having to email them afterwards asking for it.

I think it would be a neat and helpful feature.

Andre Flores

Hello Eddie,

So far there is no such option in the plugin, however, we do have such a feature request and I have added your up-vote to it as well. In case there are more requests from other users, we will consider adding this option in one of the plugin future updates.
    Anyone else, who also needs this feature feel free to let us know by commenting this thread.

Regards,
    Andre

Olaniran Monsur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maxime
    Participant

Damn, I really need that feature, because of this I might have to move to woocommerce.
    File upload is the common form field, especially for the addon Checkout Fields, and considering hotel bookings, taking IDs is pretty common so dont know why it was not covered.

Eddie
    Participant

Yes, I hope you guys can address this issue. It really is important.

Andre Flores

Hello Maxime,

Thank you for your feedback, I have added your up-vote to the feature request. We are currently collecting a feedback from our users regarding this feature and so far it has not been quite popular.
    If there are more requests from other users, we might consider adding the Upload file field in one of the plugin future releases.

Regards,
    Andre

Christopher Adigwu
    Participant

This is a very necessary feature please can we have this as it is important to identify the guest booking.

Eddie
    Participant

Can you guys please add this?

You have good plugins, but you are stopping short on a very necessary, time-saving feature.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-votes, they have been counted. We are currently collecting feedback from our users regarding this feature and it has not been quite popular to the date. If there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing it in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to let you know that we have released the Checkout Fields add-on update v. 1.0.5 with the possibility to allow files uploading. Please note that the add-on requires the Hotel Booking v. 4.3.0. Feel free to update both plugins to the latest versions to allow your guests to upload files during checkout.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.