Feature Request: Print check-forms/rental contracts from back-end

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Feature Request: Print check-forms/rental contracts from back-end

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Nathaniel Fraley.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I very much would like to see a feature where we are able to create our own custom check-in form or rental contract in hotel booking and use short codes to populate it with reservation data (like on email templates) and export this as a PDF ready for the guest to be signed on check-in.

At the moment we need to do this with a separate step exporting the booking via .csv-file and importing it into a dynamic template in Word or Open Office.

The new feature would eliminate this step and streamline the process.

Requirement: The template needs to be fully editable, allowing the use of short codes to be filled with booking details.
    Happy to pay for this feature as an add-on!

Added bonus: Interface with docu-sign provider so this can be done electronically by the guest prior to check-in. 😉

Cheers,
    Sash

Andre Flores

Hello, Sash!

Thank you for your request, we will take it into account. If there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature in future.

Regards,
    Andre

Jason Blackburn
    Participant

We would also like a feature to generate rental agreements at checkout for clients. Integration with docu-sign would be ideal. We currently email the agreement which is time consuming for us and the client. Anything to streamline the process increases business.

I was actually searching for a solution to this issue when I found this post.

Thank you for the consideration.

Thanks,
    Jason

Andre Flores

Hello, Jason!

Thanks for your up-vote, it has been added to the initial request.

Regards,
    Andre

Brad Anderson
    Participant

Agreed. This would be super handy. Are there any updates on this feature/request?

Andre Flores

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. Unfortunately, this feature has not been quite popular to the date, so we are still collecting feedback from our users regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Nathaniel Fraley
    Participant

Its needed on my end as well

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.