Feature Request: Payment received page different to reservation recvd

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature Request: Payment received page different to reservation recvd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Adams
    Participant

Hi,

At current when a customer books and makes payment via a payment gateway they are directed to /reservation-received/ by the payment gateway general settings. However, it also appears they are sent to /reservation-received/ when they make a payment using Payment Request.

This has a couple of points:

(1) Analytics tracking could treat this as a new booking, when it’s just a payment towards an existing one. It’s not a new conversion.
    (2) Customisation of the /reservation-received/ doesn’t work in both contexts – for example on my site when we receive a new reservation the customer gets a “Next steps” section along with a selection of content from our blog. However, if they have simply made a payment, I want to display different information such as packing tips.

Therefore, is it possible for the Payment Request success page to be different to the /reservation-received/ page?

Anyone else see this?

Cheers,

Dave

Andre Flores

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your question, it is much appreciated. Currently there indeed no option to separate the reservation received page for the paid deposit and remaining balance due. I have passed your concerns to our developers for further consideration. Once there are any updates regarding this matter, I will immediately let you know.
    Anyone else, who also needs this option feel free to let us know by commenting below.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.