- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Andre Flores.
- September 4, 2021 at 11:59 am #1180064Dave AdamsParticipant
At current when a customer books and makes payment via a payment gateway they are directed to /reservation-received/ by the payment gateway general settings. However, it also appears they are sent to /reservation-received/ when they make a payment using Payment Request.
This has a couple of points:
(1) Analytics tracking could treat this as a new booking, when it’s just a payment towards an existing one. It’s not a new conversion.
(2) Customisation of the /reservation-received/ doesn’t work in both contexts – for example on my site when we receive a new reservation the customer gets a “Next steps” section along with a selection of content from our blog. However, if they have simply made a payment, I want to display different information such as packing tips.
Therefore, is it possible for the Payment Request success page to be different to the /reservation-received/ page?
Anyone else see this?
DaveSeptember 10, 2021 at 12:33 am #1183050Andre FloresModerator
Thank you for your question, it is much appreciated. Currently there indeed no option to separate the reservation received page for the paid deposit and remaining balance due. I have passed your concerns to our developers for further consideration. Once there are any updates regarding this matter, I will immediately let you know.
Anyone else, who also needs this option feel free to let us know by commenting below.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.