Feature Request: Payment Plan Option

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Alana Wells
    Participant

I was wondering if it would be possible through the payment request plugin to set up a number of scheduled payments.

For instance, user pays 25% deposit upon booking a vacation home 12 months out. If they select option to do payment plan (either if I can set up manually, though automatically would be preferred), have emails for payment requested come from the system to request a payment each month until balance is paid.

Rather than just sending one email a certain number of days prior to check-in date.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Alana,

For now, there is no such functionality within the Payment Request addon. With the addon, the balance payment request link can be sent only once in a certain number of days.
    Also, we have not been requested for such a feature before.

In case anybody else needs this functionality, feel free to leave your upvotes here, for our developers to consider this idea.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Dumitru Marian Toma
    Participant

I need the same functionality, so how do I upvote?

Andre Flores

Hello Dumitru,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. If there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

UPR
    Participant

+1 from us.

Cheers,
    Sasg

Andre Flores

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi, for me an upvote as well.

At this moment I use a work around. I create for every payment in the payment plan a “payment with status on hold” (attention do not use pending). Then I create notifications with the the tag %booking_balance_due% and %booking_payment_request_link% with x period in advance.

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for sharing your insights, it is much appreciated! I am sure it will be useful to other users requesting such a feature.

Regards,
    Andre

Keith Bullock
    Participant

I really need this functionality too. Woocommerce offer it but their booking system does not offer the functionality I need – but yours does. I do really need this moving forward though.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Keith!

I just added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out.

Melissa Cumsky
    Participant

We need this as well.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Trinity, Thanks your upvote has been counted.

Sarah Marquiss
    Participant

I also need this as guests like to spread the cost of their holiday

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah, thanks, your upvote has been added.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.