feature request email “language setting visibility” + implementation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking feature request email “language setting visibility” + implementation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi,

I am bussy with implementation of add ons notifications and payment request. The verification in which language the emails to the customers are send is nasty, have to create every time test reservations per language in the front end. In theory it should work but I read quite a lot of problems on the forem, including in my case.

I also create reservations in the back end, these reservations seem always to get the language of the admin – which is not correct for a lot of my reservations.

I propose to add a simple language selector to a reservation which defines in which language the emails related to this reservation should be send out. It should be predefined from the language the customer enters the reservation or the admin selects in the back end during creation of reservation. This selector should be used in the add ons to steer these emails as well.

I know this idea is now working “behind the scene” (exept for back end bookings) but it often seem to have problems. So a visible selector might be supporting.

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for your interesting suggestion. We might need to investigate the possibility of implementing such an option in future.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.