feature request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ted

Good Day,

I was looking for a contact email address to ask where I can submit feature requests.

Is it possible to add another payment option to the mix. Something like an in-store credit or wallet.
    It would be for customers who do not have credit cards. they could go into the store and purchase credit.The owner would then add the value to their account. so when they add items to the cart they can choose to use their online site wallet. this feature would also allow users to top up their wallet with a CC using paypal gateway. Some customers may not want to charge $2 to their card for a flavored tea.

the other feature would be to allow the user to select from options. For example they can choose honey or sugar or stevia to sweeten their tea. or ice or no ice, or black tea or green tea.

I have been looking for an easy simple takeout plugin for a while. the others I have researched are expensive, and require lots of third party plugins to get full ecommerce integration and otion selection. the third party plugins either don’t exist anymore or are not updated to work with the latest wordpress. So it is a bit of a dissapointment. None of them offer the online wallet option which I find quite surprising since online takeout businesses can target a lot more people who do not have credit cards.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to provide.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ted,

I’ve added your request to features list. Yes, we plan to provide alternate payment methods for Restaurant Menu plugin. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.