Exception: Request failed with status: 500.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mario Mata
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m using the app, but when I try to add a new booking, at pushing the “search” botton, the topic message appears and I can’t do anything else.
    Any advice?
    Thanks in advanced!!
    Mario.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your question. Could you check if the same issue occurs when you try to check availability directly on your site? Is there installed any caching plugin on your website?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mario Mata
    Participant

Thnanks J.Davis,

On our site it works propertly.

I’m not sure, it could be installed any caching plugin on our website, but if there is, it’s been installed before the mobile app and at the beginning it was working fine.

Any advice?

Thank you!!
    Mario.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

We might need to take a closer look at the dashboard of your site so we kindly ask you to submit a ticket to our support team. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

For days booking app is not working. It’s showing reservations log, but when you try to make a new reservation you get status 500 or 400 depend. It was most positive thing in all system. Makes really life easier if is working. Registering a new reservation from the road was just breaze.Not so easy using booking calendar on website with all strings attached.
    I check do not apply for admin booking but in order to record one I still have to provide names, phone, email address in order to be able to click confirmed. Each time I provide my email address because if I do not uncheck send email it will go no matter what.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janina,

I’ve tested the application on your site in regards to your support ticket and I was able to place the reservation successfully. I’ve just sent a reply to you through your ticket so please check it and try the suggested steps. Feel free to contact me again in a ticket if it does not work. I’ll proceed to investigate the issue further.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.