Event not saving / Timetable won't showing in full

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Orlando

Hello i am having some problems i have followed your getting started guide and redone it like 5 times with the same problems hope you can help me.

1: After making an Event when going back into it all the information i have put in before is gone even if i try to put back in the information and update the page with the update button the only info left is the title name, and color settings ? so theres no start/end times / description is gone as well.

2: Pages > Add New and Add Timetable works fine but when i go to that page i only get the Column names i made there is no other information not sure if this is due to the first problem.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAGE: http://webcal.streetvibes.org/index.php/2017/03/07/88/#not-set:all

I have tried everything from reinstalling the plugin to deleting all my Columns and Events and doing them back over with the same issues.

Can anyone help please thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Orlando,

Seems like you have removed plugin as shortcode is not rendered at that page. Could you submit a request here providing admin access? The request is private so nobody is able to see that. Thank you.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.