Error update Hotel booking 4.4.3

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mourra Carlos
    Participant

error on update wordpress

hi im having this problem i try to udpate today motopress but i got a critical error and they i saw that the version im installing is not update for wordpress 6.0.3 can you guys check that please.

Daniel Borg
    Participant

Hi Team, I’m also experiencing this issue and am having to roll back to WP6.0.2.

See error below;

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 389 of the file /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘MPHB\Core\CoreAPI’ not found in /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php:389
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php(327): HotelBookingPlugin->afterConstruct()
    #1 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php(1767): HotelBookingPlugin::getInstance()
    #2 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/motopress-hotel-booking.php(20): require(‘/home/barefoot/…’)
    #3 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-settings.php(428): include_once(‘/home/barefoot/…’)
    #4 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once(‘/home/barefoot/…’)
    #5 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/barefoot/…’)
    #6 /home/barefoot/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require(‘/home/barefoot/…’)
    #7 {main}
    thrown

Mourra Carlos
    Participant

also im having problem to sync calendar to airbnb please fix this ASAP.

rotthier frederic
    Participant

Hello,
    It is impossible to update your plugin because it makes a fatal error in wordpress
    Find below the info of this bug:
    Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 389 du fichier /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Class ‘MPHB\Core\CoreAPI’ not found in /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php:389
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php(327): HotelBookingPlugin->afterConstruct()
    #1 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/plugin.php(1767): HotelBookingPlugin::getInstance()
    #2 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/motopress-hotel-booking.php(20): require(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #3 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-settings.php(428): include_once(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #4 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #5 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #6 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #7 /home/bfkv4365/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once(‘/home/bfkv4365/…’)
    #8 {main}
    thrown

Please make the correction
    Cordially

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. Our developers are working to fix the issue shortly. We will notify you when a new version is released. Feel free to submit a ticket to our support team if you need assistance downgrading the version of the plugin till the new version is released.

best regards,
    John Davis

Jaromír Zachata
    Participant

same problem :(, how i can downgrade?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jaromír,

Thanks for your question. If you do not have a zip archive with the previous version of the plugin on your PC, you may submit a ticket and we will email the previous version of the plugin to you shortly. Thank you for understanding.

best regards,
    John Davis

rotthier frederic
    Participant

downgrading ok with my backup !!

Andre Flores

Hello guys,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking plugin update v. 4.4.4 with the fatal error fixed. Kindly update the plugin to the latest version to have the plugin up and running.

Best regards,
    Andre

Jaromír Zachata
    Participant

thx, finally i find him on disk, downgrade help me 🙂

Mourra Carlos
    Participant

All good now i tested working again thanks for the update.

rotthier frederic
    Participant

it’s ok now ! thank’s !!!

Mika Vallivaara
    Participant

Hi,
    When can I get the update v.4.4.4 ?

Mika Vallivaara
    Participant

It’s ok now. Updated to v.4.4.4.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.