Error message when payment request sent

• This topic has 35 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Andre Flores

Hello guys,

Both options are already in our feature requests list, so I will add your upvotes to the list as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

+1 for the deposit working with the payment request. That would be awesome.

Can you confirm that the payment request will always request the full amount? So there is no way to use the payment request feature to request a deposit?

Thank you 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your feedback. We have added your upvote to our list of features.
    The Payment request simply requests the balance due payment. If the owner enabled confirmation mode – by online payment and enabled deposit to be paid then the payment request will be used to pay the remaining amount. However, if the booking is confirmed by admin manually or by the customer via email (without any payment) so the balance due is 100% and that is why the payment request is used to pay the full amount only.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Hami Gendron
    Participant

+1 I second that. Any solution yet?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’ve added your upvote and closed the current topic since it was about an error that has already been fixed. It is possible to leave your upvotes for the feature to charge the deposit for manually approved bookings here https://motopress.com/forums/topic/confirm-by-admin-and-deposit/ Thank you.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Andre Flores

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to let you know that we have recently released the Payment Request addon v. 2.0.0 with the ability to create more types of payment requests: deposit-based, of any fixed amount, or a percentage of the booking value. Feel free to update the plugin to get this feature.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message when payment request sent’ is closed to new replies.