- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by J. Davis.
- October 30, 2019 at 1:31 pm #875809claire mandimikaParticipant
Hi, I have a few questions:
1. My client has different rates like this:
31st Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019 £3,750
1st Nov 2019 to 1st May 2020 £2,250
1st May 2020 to 1st Jun 2020 £3,750
1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020 £4,600
1st Jul 2020 to 15th Jul 2020 £5,499
15th Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020 £5,899
1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020 £4,600
1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020 £3,750
1st Nov 2020 to 1st May 2021 £2,250
How do I set these rates so that the correct rates are selected by the customer?
2. How do I ensure that payment is not taken at checkout? ideally I want customers to select their rates and then a form for them to submit so my client can check if the villa is available first? thanksOctober 30, 2019 at 3:50 pm #875907Mary EvansParticipant
1. You need to create 31st Oct 2019 to 1st Nov, 1st Nov 2019 to 1st May 2020 etc. as seasons (here is the video tutorial). After that you can create the rate for different seasons by clicking the “Add Season Price” button (video tutorial). On the front-end a guest will select check-in/out dates, book the needed accommodation and on the Checkout page the rate will be automatically applied to the actual season (for the selected check-in/out dates).
2. In the Accommodation tab > Settings you can set a confirmation mode – who should confirm a booking after the booking request is placed by the customer:
● you (pick By admin manually)
● your guest (pick by Customer via email)
● automatically after payment (pick Confirmation upon payment)
November 7, 2019 at 10:08 pm #879126claire mandimikaParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Mary Evans.
Thanks, how do I get the availability calendar? Seems to be missing front end. ThanksJanuary 21, 2020 at 9:16 am #907289J. DavisKeymaster
You may add availability calendar using shortcode
[mphb_availability_calendar id=777]You will need to replace 777 with ID of your Accommodation Type. You may learn all available shortcodes and parameters of Hotel Booking plugin at Dashboard > Accommodation > Shortcodes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.