elementor problem after update

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Aleksander Grynis.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    michael buttery
    Participant

Had to restore site from backup after update.
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Elementor\Scheme_Color’ not found in /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/alpenhouse-engine/includes/elementor/elementor-widgets/image-hotspot.php:139 Stack trace: #0 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): Elementor\Alpenhouse_Image_Hotspot->_register_controls() #1 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls() #2 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack() #3 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack() #4 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/global-css.php(120): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls() #5 /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.c in /home/brambles/bramblesfarmholidays.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/alpenhouse-engine/includes/elementor/elementor-widgets/image-hotspot.php on line 139

Julia Quigley
    Participant

Yeah, same issue here. I am on the road and don’t have access to my backups. How can I get up and running again?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please try to downgrade Elementor following the steps from this article and let us know if the issue is fixed?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Julia Quigley
    Participant

Downgraded Elementor back to the previous version and continue getting error on website:

Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5316

Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5316

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Elementor\Scheme_Color’ not found in /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/campterra-engine/includes/elementor/elementor-widgets/fa5-icon.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): Elementor\Campterra_Engine_Font_Awesome_Icon->_register_controls() #1 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls() #2 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack() #3 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack() #4 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/global-css.php(120): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls() #5 /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/global-css.php(66): Elementor\Core\File in /home2/pipestone/public_html/wp-content/plugins/campterra-engine/includes/elementor/elementor-widgets/fa5-icon.php on line 62

Julia Quigley
    Participant

Rolled back Elementor to an even older version (3.5.6). Site is appearing again! ..seems to be working fine..

michael buttery
    Participant

Yes, the backup I used has Elementor Version 3.5.6

michael buttery
    Participant

Will we be updated as to when it is safe to update and is the problem just with Elementor or also Stratum?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply and for the provided information. We have forwarded your cases to our developers and we will notify you once we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

As for the Alpenhouse theme so this theme has been updated on March 24, 2022, and the issue should be fixed. Please make sure you have updated your Alpenhouse themes to the latest version 1.3.4 Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

michael buttery
    Participant

My Alpenhouse is showing version 1.3.1 Your themes are all up to date.

michael buttery
    Participant

For some reason my licence key was empty, weird and not assigned at motopress but has been live and licenced for a couple of years, have re-entered and now theme update is available.
    Updated elementor and now appears to be working ok.

michael buttery
    Participant

I was wrong, error is still there.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Please make sure you have updated also the plugins at Appearance > Install Plugins. Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

michael buttery
    Participant

Yes, I updated all plugins and had to do a restore again.
    I have submitted a ticket but am still waiting for a response
    “We’ve just received your request (48319)”

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thank you. We will take a closer look at this issue on your site.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.