- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Calum Gregge.
- July 18, 2016 at 12:27 pm #341973Calum GreggeGuest
Im am using Motopress editor with the cherry framework and i’m having the following problems if anyone can help. (My WordPress theme is Monstoroid energetic cheerleader)
– Firstly its stupidly slow to load. this is the editor itself but all of WordPress.
– It doesn’t update backgrounds in the editor. To see the changes I have to save and preview in another tab, to see it in the editor I have to Save it leave the editor, update the page, return to the dashboard and then reload the page and then the editor. takes over 45 sec to do this process.
Im having other issues in the theme, but at the moment can not establish if the problems coming from motopress or cherry options.
Thanks in advance.July 18, 2016 at 12:47 pm #341975J. DavisKeymaster
Seems like you use Cherry Framework Integration addon which adds Cherry Shortcodes and settings to MotoPress. I would recommend you to deactivate it and try working without it. MotoPress should not work in way you described.
JohnJuly 18, 2016 at 4:47 pm #342110Calum GreggeGuest
Thanks a lot, i’ll give it a bash!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.