Editor Loads Wrong Page when editing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anthony

I have been recently having an issue with editing using the Content Editor. When I first log into my site, I can load a page to edit just fine. However, once I have edited my first page, if I attempt to load another page for editing the Content Editor will only reload the first page I edited (ex. I edit my POSTS page and then attempt to “Edit with Motopress Content Editor” my HOME page. When the editor loads, I am looking at my POSTS page again). I have to log out of my website and back in again to get it to edit another page. Anyone have any idea why this would be happening?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Most likely you use some caching plugin and it is configured incorrectly. Please try to check settings of caching plugin and see if it is configured properly. try to clear the cache and load the page again.
    If you use WP Super Cache plugin you can try to configure it using this article.
    if it is not helpful we would ask you to submit a request to support team and provide admin access to your WordPress. We’ll check that for you.

Best regards,
    John

Anthony

Luckily for me, that is exactly the caching tool I am using, and it appears that change has fixed my issue. Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.