Edited template has no effect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christoph

I wanted to make a simple change to the way events are displayed (on the single event page). I wanted to replace “Event Timeslots” with “Scheduled for”.

To achieve this, I first edited mp-timetable/templates-functions/actions-mp-event-functions.php directly on the WP plugins editor but it did not work. So I copied it to my theme directory as described in the plugin documentation. But the changes are still not taking effect. I tried with a different browser that I never used on this site before, I don’t have any cache plugins and I also restarted the webserver.

Maybe there is something wrong with the edit? I changed this

<h3 class="timeslots-title"><?php printf(__('Event Timeslots (%s)', 'mp-timetable'), $count); ?></h3>

to this

<h3 class="timeslots-title"><?php printf(__('Scheduled for (%s)', 'mp-timetable'), $count); ?></h3>

Kindly advice what I am doing wrong.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christoph,

First of all the templates which can be overridden are stored at /mp-timetable/templates folder and not /mp-timetable/templates-functions/
    Could you specify the place where you want to modify ‘Event Timeslots’? Is it at the back-end? Screenshots are appreciated.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.