Duplicate facilities types- hotel booking – Version 3.7.5

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Duplicate facilities types- hotel booking – Version 3.7.5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Leguizamon
    Participant

Hello! i have a problem and cant be sure how to solve it.
    i create a new WordPress installation, installed luviana theme, installed all the necessaries plugins, but before import the demo content , i installed the hotel manager plugin first, because i want to have it separate from the theme since its a new version, and you mention all the themes gets plugins updates later than the stand alone plugins. everything works fine but it duplicates facilities types. amenities specifically . shows two times.

also i tried to update the plugin how you recommend , install the one that comes with the theme then deactivate it , deleted and install the new one . still create the duplicates.

Ariel Leguizamon
    Participant

its fixed in 3.76 version. keep the good work!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi,

Ariel is right, the issue with duplicated Amenities was fixed in the 3.7.6 Hotel Booking version.
    In order to update the plugin, make sure its license is activated under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > License.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.