Duplicate accomodations TYPES, not accomodation itself.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Campterra Duplicate accomodations TYPES, not accomodation itself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diana Monica
    Participant

Hi there,

We rent mobile homes (we have 52) and since the location of these houses is very different, the clients must choose and book the exact “number” of the mobile home so the Hotel Booking plugin doesn’t offer this option.
    The tech team suggested I create 52 accommodation TYPES and in each one activate 1 accommodation with a number.

That’s fine but can someone let me know how can I duplicate the accommodation TYPES instead of manually creating them? I must create A LOT.

I only see a duplicate option on the accommodation itself which is not helpful because I only have 1 available in each type and that gets automatically created anyways. I need to duplicate the TYPE.

I see there is no option in the plugin. Is there any CODE I can add?
    Any solution whatsoever, please?

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Unfortunately, there is no option in the Hotel Booking to duplicate Accommodation Types, however, you may use the Post Duplicator plugin, which allows duplicating any custom post type posts.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.