Display all reviews despite the current language

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Loris Plasson
    Participant

Hello,

I have a multilanguage website (English/French) with the help of the WPML plugin. I added reviews to my accommodation page thanks to the dedicated shortcut. But when someone adds a comment under the French accommodation page, it’s not displayed under the English accommodation page. The weird thing is that, whatever the language, the number of reviews and the global rating is still displayed and taking in account ALL the reviews.

I checked on the WPML forums since apparently this plugin relies on the native WordPress comments, but I couldn’t find a suitable solution (all the proposed solutions were for WooCommerce reviews).

I would like to display all the reviews on my accommodation pages, no matter the review language, can you help me?

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Loris,

I’ve checked the forums of wpml and I can see that previously they suggested to use a third-party plugin Multilingual Comments. Unfortunately it has not been updated for a while so we are not sure if it works correctly.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Loris Plasson
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. However, I checked that plugin as you suggested, and unfortunately it doesn’t work; it still displays the correct number of total reviews but not all the reviews. What else can we try?

Kind Regards,

Loris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.