Different booking numbers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sara García Vega
    Participant

Hello,

We are testing the booking system and when we book a room, the booking number of Motopress is different from the order number of WooCommerce.

For example, the WooCommerce number is 27184, while MotoPress number is 27180.

We need to solve this issue, it is pretty annoying for my client and the customer.The numbers should be the same, as it is the same booking.

UPR
    Participant

Hi Sara, I don’t think this can be done due to the nature HB works. Since WooCommerce is an add-on, it would trigger its own ‘post’ (=booking) numbers. I think the only way around this is if you pick either HB or Woocommerce and only allow the send one confirmation to the guest, not through both.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, it is correct that there is added Booking then Payment under Hotel Booking and then Order from WooCommerce if guest used integrated payment gateway. Unfortunately, there is not an option to keep the same ID for all 3 post types as WordPress registers them as separate posts and assigns unique ID. Though of you check Booking you will be able to find Payment ID and if you check Payment you will find assigned Order ID so you may easily identify the Booking with the Order.
    So, it is not an error that the booking ID and the payment ID are different.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

Ricard
    Participant

Hi, is possible to assign correlative numbers on bookings? Where the first reservation is 1, the second reservation is 2, the third is 3, and so on…

Currently they are not correlative, with jumps of 2, 3 or even 5 numbers, which makes the invoice plugin not appropriate in Spain, where the invoices must be correlative.

Thank you,

Ricard

Andre Flores

Hello Ricard,

Unfortunately, there is no way to achieve this as Bookings, Payments etc. appear to be custom post types, so they function the same as any post type within WordPress. When the booking and then the payment are created, they have sequential ID’s, e.g. 1 and 2, that is why the next booking has ID 3, as 2 is already assigned to another item.

Regards,
    Andre

BuenVivir Casa
    Participant

Is there any progress on the sequential invoice numbers or at least a work-around? It is a legal requirement in many countries that invoice numbers have to be sequential. We also bought the PDF invoice plugin but the invoices that are generated by the plugin are not acceptable without sequential invoice numbers.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question. This option has not been planned yet. I’ve added your upvote to this task and we will notify you when we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Olexandr
    Participant

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.