Date Not Selectable i& Payment Popup no popping up

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Date Not Selectable i& Payment Popup no popping up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jen Yuan
    Participant

Hi,
    I am stumped with these two weird issues

When I visit an accommodation on my site, for example:
    https://beta.mystagingwebsite.com/accommodation/casa-edwards/

The entire month of that calendar is not selectable. There is a pink highlighted date and when I inspect I see the following:
    <span class=”dp1592247600000 mphb-date-cell mphb-not-available-date datepick-today datepick-highlight” title=”Not available”>15</span>

If you go to a month that doesn’t have a pink highlighted date, dates are selectable. For example, this one works:
    https://beta.mystagingwebsite.com/accommodation/rio-de-luna/

But even this property works only for months that do not have a pink highlighted date (if you go out until Feb 2021, you can see what I mean.

Now for problem #2

Now, if I select dates and try to complete a booking, I am not able to complete the booking because the Braintree widget does not popup to collect my cc info. There is not even an error on page but when I inspect console, I see:
    “Billing error. Your card number is incomplete.
    (anonymous) @ mphb.min.js?ver=3.8.0:1”

Thanks,
    Josu
    [email protected]

Jen Yuan
    Participant

By the way for the payment, I do have “upon confirmation” selected. Also, these two issue only happened after I installed update the motopress hotel booking plugin from 3.1 to 3.8.0. I used a backup of the plugin folder but these problems were not fixed by that. Upgrading may have impacted the database but I can’t roll that back. You can see the working (staging) site here:
    https://bluedesertcabo.mystagingwebsite.com/accommodation/casa-edwards/

Thanks,
    Josu
    [email protected]

Jen Yuan
    Participant

One last note. While in /wp-admin, I am being prompted with this:
    Hotel Booking Plugin

Add “Booking Confirmation” shortcode to your “Booking Confirmed” and “Reservation Received” pages to show more details about booking or payment.
    Click “Update Pages” to apply all changes automatically or skip this notice and add “Booking Confirmation” shortcode manually.
    This action will replace the whole content of the pages.

“Update Pages” “Skip”

I have not done it because it sounds scary (with more change, I am afraid more will break). Nonetheless I wanted to point it out just it case it is relevant to these problems I am having.

If it helps, I can provide you with access to the website. Just let me know if you need it.

Andre Flores

Hello, Jen!

I have checked your issues and it looks like like accommodation types can not be booked because of incorrect configuration: you should make sure you have rates and seasons configured properly, check this article for more details.
    As for the notice you have got in your Dashboard, it looks like system pages need to be configured as well. You should make sure to select corresponding pages for Checkout and Booking Confirmed pages with [mphb_checkout] and [mphb_booking_confirmation] shortcodes respectively in pages content: https://prnt.sc/t0jwsb. You may add shortcodes to the pages manually in order to avoid loosing any other content that may be there.
    If issues still persist, do not hesitate to submit a request to our Help Desk, providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Jen Yuan
    Participant

Hi Andre!

Josu Ibarguen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.