Customize single accomodation type room page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Graham White
    Participant

I’ve been trying to amend the page that shows just one room (accomodation type) and trying to follow some help notes here and on other forums, but none seem to be working for me.

I am trying to do the following two things – but note that I am not using a motopress theme (just a theme our customer likes:

1. remove the innerbanner header image from the single accomodation/type page only, and

2. reorder the sections of the accomodation advert, specifically to move the Reservation Form to display above the AVailability calendar.

Can anyone tell me which scripts/pages I need to edit – and specifically where in thsoe these I need to make those changes? I have found guidnace on the code lines to use for point 2 and have tried adding them to several different php scripts but none have changed the display order.

Thank you in advance.
    Graham

Andre Flores

Hello Graham,

1. If you are referring to removing the featured image on single accommodation type pages, then you may add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.single-mphb_room_type .post-thumbnail {
    	display: none;
    }

2. In order to have the reservation form displayed above the availability calendar add the following code to your active theme functions.php file:

remove_action( 'mphb_render_single_room_type_metas', array( '\MPHB\Views\SingleRoomTypeView',
     'renderReservationForm' ), 50 );

add_action( 'mphb_render_single_room_type_metas', array( '\MPHB\Views\SingleRoomTypeView',
     'renderReservationForm' ), 30 );

Regards,
    Andre

Graham White
    Participant

Thank you Andre. I had the order numbers wrong on the reservation form lines which may be why they were not changed. Where do I find the list of those?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.