Customize Search Form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cassie Morrow
    Participant

Hi,
    I added horizontal class to my search bar ([mphb_availability_search class=”is-style-horizontal-form”] but it is showing up not aligned: https://casagogo.com/book-2/. How do I fix this so it’s properly aligned?

Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hello Cassie,

I have checked the page. however the form is vertically-aligned there without “is-style-horizontal-form” class added. Is it on some other page at the moment?

Regards,
    Andre

Cassie Morrow
    Participant

Apologies, I was playing around with it to try some different layouts.
    I’ve added back in the horizontal style. I realized if I add it in as ‘raw html’ it performs a little better.

Book2

How do I clean it up so that everything appears in line, the boxes and buttons are the same height etc… like I see on the demo pages?

Andre Flores

Hello Cassie,

Try adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

#mphb_adults-mphb-search-form-5fbe23a9f1836 {
    	padding: 19px;
    }
    body[data-form-submit="regular"] .container-wrap input[type="submit"], body[data-form-submit="regular"] .container-wrap button[type="submit"], body[data-form-submit="see-through"] .container-wrap input[type="submit"], body[data-form-submit="see-through"] .container-wrap button[type="submit"]:not(.search-widget-btn) {
    	padding: 19px 22px !important;
    }

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.