Customize Accommodations Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cassie Morrow
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to customize my Accommodations page into a grid or portfolio layout (https://casagogo.com/accommodations-test). What’s the best way to go about this? Plugin was added to existing site with existing theme.

Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hello Cassie,

I would recommend that you check this article on how to manage single accommodation type pages layout.

Regards,
    Andre

Cassie Morrow
    Participant

Elementor doesn’t seem to be behaving as I see in the examples… My site was built with Salient theme and Salient editor. I don’t seem to have much flexibility to edit, for example, the accommodation type page – without adding a bunch of custom CSS. I’ve tried deactivating Salient editor and installing Elementor but I don’t seem to be able to edit the existing content easily in Elementor (it’s just coming up in one big text box)
    I’ve tried switching to a motopress theme – but again, much of the existing content is coming through as the text/html so I’d basically have to rebuild every page.

Super frustrated…. it looks like my options are to fumble and try and make it work with the existing site/theme or just start over and build each page again using Elementor? Or build a new accommodation page from scratch and just bypass the template/default one?

Andre Flores

Hello Cassie,

We have not tested the Hotel Booking with Salient editor, however, you may try switching the Theme Mode under Accommodation ->Settings to “Developer Mode” and built accommodation type pages from scratch to make them matching your desire.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.