Currency Symbol with Currency Code in Dropdown Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan B
    Participant

HI Guys, pretty handy plugin.

I have the plugin working property at the following URL (top-header navigation menu on upper right): https://pvr.rentals/

The only thing I would like to add is the currency symbol in front of the currency code. Instead of just “EUR” and “USD”, i would like “€EUR” and $USD”.

I’ve looked in the plugin’s files but I don’t see where I can get the currency code to display with the symbol in the menu (I see that the option is listed under other places but those options/settings don’t seem to apply to the menu).

Thank you!
    Andrew

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your question. There is no such option in the addon at the moment. I see you have managed to modify the currency codes by adding the currency symbols.
    We have this request in our list of features so I’ve added your upvote to this task. We will update the topic once we have any news.

best regards,
    John Davis

Akın Demiröz
    Participant

+1 oy da benden olsun… 🙂

+1 vote from me 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Akin,

Thanks, your upvotes have been added.

best regards,
    John Davis

Patricia Llonch
    Participant

Hi! I would like to use USD or u$s or any similar symbol to indicate our prices are set in american dollar, but I only get “$”, which can be taken as argentinian pesos.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Patricia,
    Thanks for your question. If your question is related to the default currency without using the MultiCurrency Switcher addon then you may modify the currency label using the code from this topic as an example https://motopress.com/forums/topic/currency-symbol-change/#post-698060
    For example:

add_filter('mphb_currency_symbols', 'change_usd_currency_symbol',  10, 2);

function change_usd_currency_symbol ( $currency_symbol ) {
        $currency_symbol['USD'] = ('USD');
        return $currency_symbol;
    }

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.