Critical Fatal Error in customers view

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Jarko Piironen.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jarko Piironen
    Participant

I got Fatal critical error in wordpress admin page when pressing customers in the menu. I don’t have woo installed, but it should not crash. Got PHP8.

2021-05-24 11:18:26.541356 [NOTICE] [2652531] [T0] [xxx] [STDERR] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/models/shop/reports/customer-report-class.php:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/models/shop/reports/customer-report-class.php(182): count()
    #1 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/admin/customers/index.php(4): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\models\Customer_Reports->prepare_items()
    #2 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/class-view.php(70): include(‘/home/khaotipth…’)
    #3 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/controllers/class-controller-customer.php(129): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\View->render_html()
    #4 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\controllers\Controller_customer->action_content()
    #5 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #6 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #7 /xxx/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
    #8 /xxx/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once(‘/home/khaotipth…’)

Andre Flores

Hello Jarko,

The Restaurant Menu plugin has not been tested with the PHP 8 yet, so there is no guarantee of full compatibility at the moment.
    I would recommend switching to PHP 7.x in order to have the plugin fully functional.

Regards,
    Andre

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Thank You. PHP 8 was released Nov 2020 and WordPress 5.6 Dec 2020 has PHP 8 support.

Any plans to update this plugin soon to support PHP8 ?

its the only plugin i currently have that not supporting PHP8. Thank You

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.