Critical Fatal Error in customers view

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jarko Piironen
    Participant

I got Fatal critical error in wordpress admin page when pressing customers in the menu. I don’t have woo installed, but it should not crash. Got PHP8.

2021-05-24 11:18:26.541356 [NOTICE] [2652531] [T0] [xxx] [STDERR] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/models/shop/reports/customer-report-class.php:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/models/shop/reports/customer-report-class.php(182): count()
    #1 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/admin/customers/index.php(4): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\models\Customer_Reports->prepare_items()
    #2 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/class-view.php(70): include(‘/home/khaotipth…’)
    #3 /xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/classes/controllers/class-controller-customer.php(129): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\View->render_html()
    #4 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): mp_restaurant_menu\classes\controllers\Controller_customer->action_content()
    #5 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #6 /xxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #7 /xxx/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
    #8 /xxx/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once(‘/home/khaotipth…’)

Andre Flores

Hello Jarko,

The Restaurant Menu plugin has not been tested with the PHP 8 yet, so there is no guarantee of full compatibility at the moment.
    I would recommend switching to PHP 7.x in order to have the plugin fully functional.

Regards,
    Andre

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Thank You. PHP 8 was released Nov 2020 and WordPress 5.6 Dec 2020 has PHP 8 support.

Any plans to update this plugin soon to support PHP8 ?

its the only plugin i currently have that not supporting PHP8. Thank You

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Also PHP 8.1 is now released November 25, 2021.

Is there any plans soon to update the plugin to support the PHP 8.x versions from deprecated warnings and critical fatal errors. ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jarko,

I’ve forwarded your request to our developers. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Any update on this issue? Please update the plugin. Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jarko,

Unfortunately, this request has not be released yet. We will update the topic once we get any news on this. Thank you for understanding.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Any update on this as PHP 7.4 has eol of 28 Nov 2022 for security updates. Please update for PHP 8.x Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jarko,

Thanks for your update. Yes, the Hotel Booking plugin works correctly with PHP 8.x versions. This was noted in the release notes https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#release-notes

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Sorry you’re talking about wrong plugin as this is the Restaurant Menu forum.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry, there were not updates on this topic for the Restaurant Menu plugin.

best regards,
    John Davis

Jarko Piironen
    Participant

Any ETA when this plugin and Restaurant Menu Toppings will support PHP 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2 as PHP 8.2 is released on December 8, 2022.

Many thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jarko,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can not know the approximate date when this is fixed, however, we will notify you when we have any news on this task. Thanks for your feedback.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.