Creating a eight feature section

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Liu Feng
    Participant

Hi:
    How to create a eight feature in feature section? when I added eight widgets, the style was wrong.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liu,

Could you specify how to replicate the issue? Do you mean you added 8 Feature Block widgets or Feature widgets? Could you provide a screenshot or example?

Best regards,
    John

Liu Feng
    Participant

Hi Join,
    I mean add 8 feature widgets in the feature section, please visit my site https://www.infludigital.net/ and see the “MARKETPLACE FEATURES” section, you will see the style issue. Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liu,

Please check each Feature widget Grid settings and try to configure in this way each widget.
    Emmet Feature Widget Grid Size

Best regards,
    John

Liu Feng
    Participant

Hi Join,
    I has confirmed that each widget size was default value: Phone:12, Tablet: 6, Desktop:3, Large Desktop: 3. There is another way to fix this issue? Thank you.

Liu Feng
    Participant

I resolved this by added some javascript code in the file sections/features.php

<script language="javascript">
    		jQuery(document).ready(function($){
        		$("#features").children(".container").children(".section-content").children("div:nth-child(3)").children(".row").children("div:nth-child(4)").after("<div class='row'></div>");
    		})
    </script>

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liu,

I’ve tested it locally and it worked in Customizer and site preview.
    Feature Widget Emmet
    Make sure you use latest versions of Emmet theme and Emmet Theme Engine plugin. Also check if you add those widgets to Features Section.
    You can remove the code you applied and email us your details and we’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.