COVID-19 mitigation: delay between checkout and next checkin

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking COVID-19 mitigation: delay between checkout and next checkin

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 days, 5 hours ago by Rita Masferrer Pinto.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elaine Bosse
    Participant

Hi! I’m using the Hotel Booking plugin on my site and we are planning to go live in the next couple weeks.

Unfortunately, with the current worldwide situation with COVID-19, we are looking for ways to mitigate the risks our customers are taking by staying in our accommodation.

We would like to add a 24h delay between client’s booking so that the cleaning crew can do a deeper scrub of the whole place. I have been looking at the plugin settings and documentation and couldn’t ind any settings that would allow this. The ideal would be that if a client checks out on the 22, no one can check in on the same day but only on the 23.

Thank you!

Mary Evans

Hello Elaine,

For now, there is no such functionality to block some days after Check-out with the Hotel Booking plugin.
    We can only recommend blocking the needed dates manually via the Bookings tab > Booking Rules > the Block accommodation rule.
    Nevertheless, we have such a request on our feature requests list. We will add your upvote there, in order to notify you when the requested feature got released.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Rita Masferrer Pinto
    Participant

Can you also add my positive vote for this function?
    Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.