COVID-19 mitigation: delay between checkout and next checkin

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking COVID-19 mitigation: delay between checkout and next checkin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elaine Bosse
    Participant

Hi! I’m using the Hotel Booking plugin on my site and we are planning to go live in the next couple weeks.

Unfortunately, with the current worldwide situation with COVID-19, we are looking for ways to mitigate the risks our customers are taking by staying in our accommodation.

We would like to add a 24h delay between client’s booking so that the cleaning crew can do a deeper scrub of the whole place. I have been looking at the plugin settings and documentation and couldn’t ind any settings that would allow this. The ideal would be that if a client checks out on the 22, no one can check in on the same day but only on the 23.

Thank you!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Elaine,

For now, there is no such functionality to block some days after Check-out with the Hotel Booking plugin.
    We can only recommend blocking the needed dates manually via the Bookings tab > Booking Rules > the Block accommodation rule.
    Nevertheless, we have such a request on our feature requests list. We will add your upvote there, in order to notify you when the requested feature got released.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Rita Masferrer Pinto
    Participant

Can you also add my positive vote for this function?
    Thank you!

Kerry Miller
    Participant

Also my positive vote for this function!

Andre Flores

Hi, Rita and Kerry!

Thanks for your votes, I have added them to the request!

Regards,
    Andre

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are excited to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking 3.9.0 version, where we have added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. Moreover, it is possible to set an Advance Reservation (the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings). We know that you were waiting for this feature, so our developers did their best to represent the improvements for you and your business.
    If you got a plugin inbuilt into the theme, you might wait until the theme is updated to get a new version of the plugin or purchase a Hotel Booking license separately to get immediate updates https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/. Right now, you have a unique opportunity to buy all our plugins, themes, and membership plans with 40% OFF. Keep in mind that the proposition is time-limited! Don’t want to miss out? Use this code at the checkout: BF2020. Note that the discount code is valid till December 1.

Thank you for choosing Motopress!

regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.