- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Mary Evans.
- November 1, 2018 at 10:17 am #735650Jesse MorrisParticipant
Thanks for the great job!
I have some request, I’m a php developer and if you can give me a documentation of file I could be this alone.
My customer ask me the following things:
– She wants that the customer can use max one coupon. could be great if can I have a dropdown list that show all coupon available and the customer can choose one. Or lock to use only one.
– I need that on Edit Booking on backend is possible to edit also a date. in the previous version this works but now my customer can’t.
– I need to add additional field during the checkout, for example add a mobile number or a second address
– is possible to have different email for each payment? for example a confirmation with credit card and another one with details of bank account.
Thank you so muchNovember 5, 2018 at 3:13 pm #736877J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for contacting us.
Currently plugin allows to use 1 coupon code only on the booking confirmation page so there is no need to restrict it.
We have disabled editing bookings due to ability to export booking via ical.
As for developer documentation for the cases you requested so it is not possible to provide code examples for all cases in documentation as each request is rather individual. We’ll do our best to update documentation with most frequently asked solutions.
Feel free to examine plugin files and extend its functionality. Thanks.
J. DavisNovember 5, 2018 at 3:20 pm #736881Jesse MorrisParticipant
we don’t need iCal. where I can activate these fields again?
is it possible add a newsletter subscription on checkout page?November 7, 2018 at 4:24 pm #737517J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your further comment. At the moment there is no built-in solution to make check in and checkout fields active while editing Booking now add newsletter subscription on the checkout. Also we do not provide personalized customization offers at the moment as our developers are engaged in plugin development.
However it is possible to extend plugin functionality with custom code or by overriding the functions. Unfortunately there is no article/ documentation for cases your requested. But you as php developer may debug this and try to find the needed files and scripts on your own. Thank you.
J. DavisApril 3, 2020 at 9:44 am #938204Mary EvansParticipant
We are happy to notify you about the updated 3.8.0 version of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin where was added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
We notify you since you’ve requested this feature before.
In case you’ve got Hotel Booking inbuilt into a MotoPress rental theme, please, have a look at this article: Updates for Hotel Booking in a MotoPress rental theme
We also recommend having a look at addons for the Hotel Booking plugin that expand its functionality and help get more satisfied guests.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.