Coupon Code & Guests for each Accomodation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kean Chong Ken Yeoh
    Participant

Hi,

Need help on 2 questions;

(1) Coupon code, I can’t have 2 coupons together for the booking?
    a. Example, accommodation type “A” with discount 10%, code: 10off
    b. Example, accommodation type “Z” with discount 50%, code: 50off
    The booking has these 2 “A” & “Z”, when i applied 10off, it does shows 10% discount on “A”, when I applied 50off, the discount on “A” removed, and now just showing “Z” with discount 50%, can’t I applied 2 coupons code in one booking?

(2) Example I have 120 rooms, all booked by 1 customer, the customer has to fill in the Guests name one by one for 120 times, any more lean process or can we remove this option of fill in the guest name?

Thanks!

Kean Chong Ken Yeoh
    Participant

Hi,

I managed to remove the Guest Name field by adding;

.mphb-guest-name-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
    }

But I left with guest number selection, how can I remove that as well in Booking Confirmation page?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Kean,

1. You are right: when reserving several accommodations of different acc. types, only one coupon can be applied. I mean, there is no possibility to apply several different coupons of different acc. types to separate booked accommodations.
    Nevertheless, I’ve added your request to the plugin feature requests list for the developers’ consideration.
    In case anybody else needs this feature, feel free to leave your upvotes here.

2. Thank you for sharing the CSS code in order to hide the Guest Name field. Indeed, for now, this field can be hidden with CSS only.
    As for the number of guests field, it is required to specify the needed number of guests for every booked accommodation. This is required, for the plugin to calculate price appropriately accordingly your variable prices in rates.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Kean Chong Ken Yeoh
    Participant

Thanks Mary

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Kean,

You are always welcome!
    Feel free to contact us in case of more questions/requests in the future.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.