Copy Rates to Different Accommodation Types

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee Garner
    Participant

We have a lot of rates that are the same for different accommodation Types. Is there a way of duplicating a room-type where all the rates have been added?

For example: Twin Rooms and Double Rooms have the same rates and occupancy – as I have twenty rates I would like to copy this across. Junior Suites have the same occupancy and rates but different prices. Therefore it would be very quick if the infos could be copies across and overwritten as required.

I thought it may be possible but the accommodation type is greyed out.

Regards
    Lee

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Unfortunately, there is no way to duplicate the rates the way you want, but it would surely be a useful feature. We added it to our feature request list and can notify you if it gets implemented.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi, we are happy to announce about release of new Hotel Booking 3.6.1 version where we have added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates. We notify you as you requested this feature. Here are the other improvements added with 3.6.0 and 3.6.1 versions: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#release-notes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.