- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Stacy Lind.
- March 1, 2018 at 4:11 pm #651674Oleg UteshevParticipant
Hi to all
sorry for my english.
I have a next problem:
when i go to the room detail view page from room type page, the content is left aligned. Here is whan I mean http://www.pomorieresort.com/accommodation/big-2-room-apartment/
How do I fix it?March 6, 2018 at 12:06 pm #653434J. DavisKeymaster
It looks like you switched Template Mode in Hotel Booking settings from Theme to Developer. Please try to go to Dashboard>Accommodation>Settings> find Template Mode option and switch to Theme Mode.
Let me know if it helps.
John D.March 6, 2018 at 2:54 pm #653510Oleg UteshevParticipant
yes, its help, thank you!
I have one more question about rate calculation.The standard rate is calculated on double occupancy = 20 euros. For additional guest, on additional bed the charge is set for 5 Euro per person and night. How do I set up this correct in the system? Right now I have added over bookings-Taxes & Fees-> extra fee “Additional guest”. Thus the calc is max occ * extra fee.March 8, 2018 at 10:43 am #654432Stacy LindKeymaster
There are a couple of ways to set this up:
1. Create the additional fee 5 eu per day per guest, but set the base price of your accommodation lower e.g. 10 eu. State the maximum occupancy of the accommodation in the editor of your accommodation type. Then the price will be counted according to the number of people.
2. Keep the 20 eu rate for your accommodation, but remove the additional fee. Instead set this up through services: create a service, e.g. + 1 Person. Such services need to be per accommodation per day to count the total price correctly. Tie these services to your accommodation type and your customers will be able to tick the extra people on the checkout page.
Adding prices based on the number of people is on our feature request list. With your inquiry its priority increased. We will add it in one of the future updates.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.