Conflict with WooCommerce cart?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I had been experimenting with making booking reservations through the woocommerce plugin and thought at it is seemingly working, it has been slowly changing itself in a way that concerns me…

Is this normal?

At first i was able to remove a product from the cart by lowering his quantity to zero and then pressing update cart, but now the only way to remove a reservation is by pressing the “x” button on the extreme left and to most people that is going to be a very confusing thing to do, as it lacks the psychological sefety of seeing yourself setting the product to zero.

Have we perhaps done something wrong?

Andre Flores

Hello Hevilat,

I am not quite sure why you need to remove the reservation from cart, could you kindly clarify? In order to have the WooCommerce Payments working properly you should have a product price set above zero. The guest will not be actually charged for that product as it is only used to be able to proceed to WooCommerce payment gateway after the booking is made.

Regards,
    Andre

[email protected]
    Participant

The problem is that the user lacks an obvious way to remove reservations from the cart,

https://ibb.co/28CCLNZhttps://ibb.co/tKKRNgp

Normally you would just set the QTY to zero and then press Update Cart to remove it but now they lack that, so there is no way to remove reservations!

Andre Flores

Hello Hevilat,

Bookings are not actually added to cart, only the “reservation” product itself, which is used to allow using WooCommerce payment gateways. Although the Hotel Booking plugin allows multi-booking, there is no cart functionality in the plugin and you are unable to remove specific accommodation types from your reservation, even using WooCommerce cart.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.