Confirmation Emails to admin when admin makes booking

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Confirmation Emails to admin when admin makes booking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Willcox
    Participant

Hi.

We have our confirmation mode set to “confirmation upon payment”. This works perfectly. The customer gets an email and the admin gets an confirmation email too.

However, if someone calls the business and the administrator adds the booking on their behalf, only the customer gets this email and not the administrator. How can I get the admin to receive the confirmation email too? This is needed as the confirmation emails are printed out upon arrival so the reception knows whether the guest has paid, and how many people are checking in for the day.

If this isn’t an easy task, can you at least point us in the direction so we can look at the code ourselves?

I can see the “Booking\Admin\ConfirmedByPaymentEmail” is for when customers make a payment and the admin gets the email. What about for when admins make the booking themselves?

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

We have such a request in our list of features. I’ve added your upvote to this task. We will notify you when we have any news on this.
    Meanwhile, you may try to edit the following file to achieve this \wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\includes\emails\emails.php

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.