By default each column is placed one by one (on top of each other)automatically in MotoPress Editor. But when you install CherryFramework4 Integration addon (provided by TemplateMonster) you need to set the size of each column for each device individually. For this you should select a column and define its size on screen dimensions according to Bootstrap Grid System:
1. Extra small devices like Phones (<768px)
2. Small devices like Tablets (≥768px)
3. Medium devices like Desktops (≥992px)
4. Large devices like Desktops (≥1200px)
For example you have 4 columns. Thus you should select each column one by one and set:
– 12 for Extra small devices – it means that column will be of full width on mobile device
– 6 for Small devices (tablets) – each column will get 50% of the tablet screen size to form 2 columns in one row.
– 3 for Medium and Large devices – each column will get 25% from the full width screen forming 4 columns in one row.
“Edit WordPress Text” may mean that the content that you are trying to edit was not created with MotoPress Content Editor. You can recognize our content as it is wrapped in shortcodes that start like [mp_
A page builder can only edit its own content. If you are using a Cherry theme, most likely, the content was created with cherry shortcodes.