This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Stacy Lind 8 months, 1 week ago.
- March 9, 2016 at 12:47 pm #264722
I am using several columns on my site, but they do not arrange themselves on top of each other when on a mobile device, each column just gets really slim. Is it supposed to be like this?March 9, 2016 at 3:51 pm #264833
By default each column is placed one by one (on top of each other)automatically in MotoPress Editor. But when you install CherryFramework4 Integration addon (provided by TemplateMonster) you need to set the size of each column for each device individually. For this you should select a column and define its size on screen dimensions according to Bootstrap Grid System:
1. Extra small devices like Phones (<768px)
2. Small devices like Tablets (≥768px)
3. Medium devices like Desktops (≥992px)
4. Large devices like Desktops (≥1200px)
For example you have 4 columns. Thus you should select each column one by one and set:
– 12 for Extra small devices – it means that column will be of full width on mobile device
– 6 for Small devices (tablets) – each column will get 50% of the tablet screen size to form 2 columns in one row.
– 3 for Medium and Large devices – each column will get 25% from the full width screen forming 4 columns in one row.
JohnOctober 1, 2016 at 11:04 am #387849
I got in touch with templatemonster about this and they were not of much help
After some research i found this.
Do you have a guide on how to select each row and define its size for screen sizes?
I tried this, and could not select columns, let alone set sizes for screen sizesOctober 4, 2016 at 9:47 am #389138
You can learn on how to select rows and columns by this link
JohnJanuary 10, 2019 at 2:56 pm #759364
I am having exactly the same issue and that video link is no help.
The columns issue seems to happen with every “WordPress Text” box. In the settings tab for this box there is no option other than “Edit WordPress Text.”
Please help!January 11, 2019 at 4:07 pm #760102
“Edit WordPress Text” may mean that the content that you are trying to edit was not created with MotoPress Content Editor. You can recognize our content as it is wrapped in shortcodes that start like [mp_
A page builder can only edit its own content. If you are using a Cherry theme, most likely, the content was created with cherry shortcodes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.