Collect data for specific accommodation types only during checkout

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Collect data for specific accommodation types only during checkout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Junge
    Participant

I need to be able to collect additional data (outside of the Full Guest Name) for each accommodation in a booking. For example: If someone wants to rent three camp sites in one booking, I need to collect the car license plate for each accommodation (camp site).
    I have purchased the Hotel Booking and Checkout plugin, but I really need to capture and store the unique data per accommodation not just per reservation. Ideally this data would be captured directly under where you have Full Guest Name by default.

Can you advise how I can do this?

Thank you

Andre Flores

Hello Eric,

Unfortunately, there is no option to request/collect additional data depending on the booked accommodation type. If you add more fields to the Checkout page, they will be available regardless of what accommodation type is being booked.
    As a workaround you may add a note to your guests to fill in certain fields on Checkout only in case they book specific accommodation.

Regards,
    Andre

Eric Junge
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.