checkout fields error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    H Cornthwaite
    Participant

I seem to have a problem with the check out fields, google seems to suggest it might have to do with the theme. What happens is when people don’t fill in a required field (tested with phone), it will jump to the top and tell them “phone required”. If you then fill in the phone number it won’t jump up, but if you scroll up yourself it says “phone required” and under it it says “Not allowed”, it doesn’t take you through the check out process and you actually have to go out of checkout and back into checkout, and fill everything in again.

If this has nothing to do with the theme could someone point me in the right direction to where fond support on this?

Thank you,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, I found your request where I’ve asked to provide more details. Did you test the checkout page on your site and theme demo with different devices and the behavior is the same? Could you check your closed request and create a follow-up if the issue still exists? Thanks.

Scott Kasprick
    Participant

My bad! The option to have details expanded or collapsed by details is a setting in “Settings”.

Thanks for your help!
    Scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.