Checkout brakedown price translation problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mirjana
    Participant

I have a multilingual website. I use Alpenhouse.
    It is translated with WPML.

There is a translation problem on my checkout page.

The translated page looks fine until I select the number of guests. Then the price brakedown changes language.

I translated the rates and the accommodation type. Am I forgetting something?

Example

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello, Mirjana!

Such issue occurred in some previous plugin versions and was fixed in Hotel Booking v. 3.7.4 (February 20, 2020). Make sure your plugin is up to date (the latest version is 3.8.5) in order to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Mirjana
    Participant

As I said, I use Alpenhouse theme. I have the inbuilt Hotel Booking plugin.

This isn’t the only issue. There was a major Elementor version update and the theme isn’t fully compatible anymore.

Layout is breaking after updating to Elementor ver.3, galleries are not showing properly.

When is the theme update due?

Andre Flores

Hello, Mirjana!

Please note that in case the plugin is built in the theme it can be updated only along with the theme itself. It usually takes our developers some time to update the theme in order to make sure everything is in tact.
    Unfortunately, there is no exact time frame on when the theme will be updated, since our developers are currently busy with other priority tasks. If you do not want to wait for the theme update, I would suggest that you consider purchasing a Hotel Booking plugin license separately, in order to receive automatic plugin updates regardless of the theme version.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.