Checking Calendar Synchronization Progress or Viewing Sync Logs

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Checking Calendar Synchronization Progress or Viewing Sync Logs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lok Cheung
    Participant

Hi,

There is no direct way to check calendar synchronization progress or view synchronization logs on the “Bookings” -> “Sync Calendars” page. I have to trigger a “Sync External Calendars” action in order to see synchronization progress or previous sync logs. Is it possible to simply add a “Check Calendars Synchronization Status” button or link to the “Sync Calendars” page? Thanks.

Regards,
    -Lok

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lok,

There is ‘Calendars Synchronization Status‘ link on the admin bar of your dashboard. It will bring you to the page with you synchronization logs. This link is available if there is at least one log on that page. Please check it.

best regards,
    John

Lok Cheung
    Participant

Hi John,

Thank you for your information. But I couldn’t find the link on my dashboard. I am actually using a WP hosting service instead of running your plugin on my computer. Would it be a problem? Thanks.

Regards,
    -Lok

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lok,

If you edit your site using some other tool instead of WordPress Dashboard you can try adding the part below to your site URL and save this link somewhere to check the logs
    /wp-admin/admin.php?page=mphb_ical_sync_progress

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.