check-in /check-out dates: Availability Form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JJW
    Participant

When a user uses the input fields to manually type in the check-in date and check-out date, the dates are shown on the calendar picker, but hitting the ‘check availability’ button returns a ‘request is not valid’ type of message. See attachment

Is there a way to make manual type input work ~or~ disable the manual input option?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

There is no such option to disable entering Check-in/out dates manually. It can be done only by overriding the plugin code.

Also, note that if you’ve added the general search form (with the shortcode [mphb_availability_search]) then it will be possible to select all the dates for check-in/out in the popup calendar.
    However, if you add a booking form of a specific accommodation type, unavailable dates will be crossed out. For this, use the shortcode [mphb_availability id=”777″] where 777 is the needed accommodation type id.

Best regards,
    Mary Evans

Byron Hanssen
    Participant

I am having the same issue as JJW. Using the shortcode for the general search form there is no pop-up calendar (tried multiple browsers) and when you type in the dates manually it returns with:

Check-in date is not valid.
    Check-out date is not valid.

Andre Flores

Hello Byron,

There may be a conflict with other plugins you are using. Try temporary deactivating them and checking whether the datepicker pops up. If the issue persists, provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.