- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by J. Davis.
- January 25, 2018 at 3:23 am #634725pyrystyParticipant
Hi, I’m using network in WordPress (many sites in 1 wordpress).
I would like to use Emmet theme for diffrent site and… I would like to change fonts.
Something like this:
– site 1 = default font (Open Sans)
– site 2 = changing font for (example) EXO.
I can change font in //wp-admin/customize.php (then CSS). But then site load default open sans from http://XXXX/wp-admin/network/theme-editor.php?file=css%2Femmet-motopress.css&theme=emmet and then my font.
If I’ll change http://XXXX/wp-admin/network/theme-editor.php?file=css%2Femmet-motopress.css&theme=emmet then font will be changing on every sites where motopress is working.
So, how to change fonts with network wordpress?January 30, 2018 at 1:34 pm #637001J. DavisKeymaster
You can try to install different Child Themes for each subsite and add style edits to style.css files of those Child Themes. Thus you will be able to activate 2 different child themes for 2 different subsites of your network. This will help you to save the changes if the parent theme is updated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.