Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Aquentro Changing Content and Styling of Check Availability Menu
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Mary Evans.
- April 25, 2020 at 10:33 pm #946499Cristiano FirmaniParticipant
One the home page, within the Check Availability menu at the very top of the page, I would like to change the content of the button. I do not want people to make reservations without contacting me first so I would like to change the ‘Confirm Reservation’ text to ‘Contact Owner’ and I would like it to route to the contact page instead. Oh and I’d like to change the bg color of the button. Is there a way to do this?April 27, 2020 at 2:43 pm #947217Mary EvansParticipant
1. You can change the button text by following this article: How to change text in MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin?
2. You may create a page with the contact form and attach it as “Checkout Page” in Accommodation > Settings.
In this ways, your guests will be redirected to the page with the contact form instead of the Checkout page.
3. Button colours can be changed in Appearance > Customize > Colors.
M. EvansApril 27, 2020 at 10:10 pm #947393Cristiano FirmaniParticipant
Thank you!!April 28, 2020 at 2:57 pm #947707Mary EvansParticipant
You always welcome 🙂
Feel free to contact us in case you have any additional questions in the future.
Also, recommend having a look at addons for Hotel Booking that expand the plugin functionality and add advanced features.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.