Changing Content and Styling of Check Availability Menu

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Aquentro Changing Content and Styling of Check Availability Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cristiano Firmani
    Participant

One the home page, within the Check Availability menu at the very top of the page, I would like to change the content of the button. I do not want people to make reservations without contacting me first so I would like to change the ‘Confirm Reservation’ text to ‘Contact Owner’ and I would like it to route to the contact page instead. Oh and I’d like to change the bg color of the button. Is there a way to do this?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Cristiano,

1. You can change the button text by following this article: How to change text in MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin?

2. You may create a page with the contact form and attach it as “Checkout Page” in Accommodation > Settings.
    In this ways, your guests will be redirected to the page with the contact form instead of the Checkout page.

3. Button colours can be changed in Appearance > Customize > Colors.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Cristiano Firmani
    Participant

Thank you!!

Mary Evans
    Participant

You always welcome 🙂
    Feel free to contact us in case you have any additional questions in the future.

Also, recommend having a look at addons for Hotel Booking that expand the plugin functionality and add advanced features.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.